The Retro Beach Ball is a vintage dance bash that will turn back the clock to the jazz age with a live grandpa-style jazz band, authentic swing dancing from the era, a vintage beachwear contest, and a shop full of retro goodies that will help you get in the mood. Not sure how to swing dance? No worries – we have a free beginner lesson for attendees before the main event that will have you hopping in no time.
Here are all of the great things happening at The Retro Beach Ball:
- retro beachwear costume contest w/$150 worth of prizes
- free raffle w/ private dance lesson as the prize (a $50 value)
- a live jazz band
- a photo booth inside of a giant shark head
- Vintage Clothing & Jewelry by Jayne
- free beginner dance lesson & vintage swing dancing all night long
- old-timey surf movies projected on the walls for your enjoyment
The dance lesson goes from 7:30-8:00 and the dance bash goes from 8:00-11:00 on Saturday, July 13th at C&I Studios. This beach bash only happens once a year, so now is the time to come out and party like it’s 1940. Get tickets now to score 40% OFF at-the-door prices. Still craving more info? Visit our Facebook event.